Visit the ancient Roman port of Caesarea including its amphitheater and Hippodrome. Continue to the Baha’i Gardens on Mt. Carmel then take a cable car down to the caves in Rosh Hanikra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an Airbnb), the local partner will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring good walking shoes, a hat, and water
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.