Discover the birthplace of Christ and King David in Bethlehem, and trace the events of the nativity story on a half-day tour from Tel Aviv. Visit the Greek Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches of Shepherds' Field.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, English
- Pickup optional
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: email@example.com.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Modest clothing is mandatory
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- The Palestinian guide meets the tour at the border post
- Change of vehicle is required for entry to Palestinian territory