Immerse yourself in the contrasting nature and flavors of Tenerife on a guided tour designed especially for cruise ship passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Right next to the access ramp to the city center, where the Port’s Marina building is located. (Look for a building with a pyramid-shaped glass roof.) Do not take the shuttle bus; go by foot from the ship to the meeting point following the blue line marked on the ground in the direction of the "city center". The walk will take you about 15-20 minutes. Your guide will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The itinerary can be customized depending on your ship arrival and departure times
- Please note that there is not enough time on this activity for a ride on the Teide cable car, which is not included
- Accident insurance for the vehicle and passengers is included
- Entrance fees are an additional expense