Take a guided journey of Te Anau to explore some hidden gems. Visit the local bird sanctuary and Lake Manapouri, and see some lesser-known LOTR movie locations, like the Dead Marshes and Mavora Lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up in a 17 or 12 seater minibus with Cheeky Kiwi Travel sign-writing on it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Stroller accessible
- Children 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours’ notice).