The enticing blend of history, culture, and gastronomy starts in Mtskheta, the old capital of Georgia, known for its ancient churches. Later, you will travel to an old and ultra modern winery and palace, before ending at the Vino underground wine bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- The reception of your hotel in Tbilisi.
- Private group
- Visit the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery in Mtskheta
- Enjoy a wine tasting at Chateau Mukhrani, founded in 1880
- Discover an organic Georgian wine cellar at "Lago's Winery"
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card