Discover a wide variety of Georgian festive traditions and customs as you explore the city of Tbilisi and even get the opportunity to participate in a traditional Georgian Christmas parade.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Georgian
- Private group
Select participants and date
By the main entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The entrance fee for the Tbilisi Concert Hall varies depending on the event. If you would like to know more about the events taking place in the area before planning your tour, you can visit their website.