Explore the capital of Georgia on a half-day sightseeing tour of the highlights of Tbilisi. See all the major attractions, such as the Narikala Fortress, Sioni Cathedral, Freedom Square and the Holy Trinity Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Explore the Old City center of Tbilisi
- Learn about the great founder of the city, King Vakhtang Gorgasali
- See Byzantine, Oriental, Neo-Classical and Georgian architecture
- Take in the magnificent classical Freedom Square
- Walk over one of the city's newest highlights, the Bridge of Peace
- Get panoramic views from Narikala Fortress
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of you hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
- The Highlights of Tbilisi is a walking tour. Total distance covered is 1-1.5 miles (2-2.5 kilometers). Price of the tour is dependent on the group size.