Cycle through the Tergi river canyon and you'll find beauties of Great Caucasus mountains, Gergeti Trinity Church at an altitude of 2,150 m, as well as one of the oldest mountain villages, Juta Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of you hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
- Off-road cycling experience is recommended, a good level of fitness is essential.
- Most of the trip vehicles will be available to give lifts whenever people wish.
- This itinerary may be changed at the discretion of the guide depending on the weather conditions, physical ability of clients and the trail options we decide together.
- Recommended equipment:
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF at least 30)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Rain suit