Immerse yourself in the 8000 years of history of natural wine making in Georgia. Taste selected artisan wines of Kakheti, and meet the vintners who produce them. See how a real Qvevri vessel is made and enjoy an organic lunch at a family winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18 years old or over to enjoy the wine tastings
- Please note that it is possible to purchase the wine at the wineries, but the maximum number of bottles that can be purchased is limited