Enjoy a day of mountain scenery and ancient forts on a tour from Tbilisi. Follow the historic Georgian Military Highway to Ananuri Fort, Jinvali Reservoir, the Gudauri Friendship Monument, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel or holiday apartment in Tbilisi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide and the rest of the group at the Big Bicycle monument on Rose Revolution square (walking distance from Rustaveli metro station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- The tour follows curved mountain roads which may provoke vertigo in people sensitive to altitude
- Modest clothing is required to enter the churches. Legs must be covered and women should cover their head