Visit the heart of the Caucasian Mountains on this excursion along the Georgian Military Highway. Along the way, see reservoirs, forts, mountain views, and the church that symbolizes Georgia: the Gergeti Church. Finish with delicious mountain dumplings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of the Big Bicycle monument on Rose Revolution square (metro Rustaveli). The tour will depart at 9 sharply.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Part of the road is a serpentine and can cause vertigo.
- Maximum altitude is 2400m above sea level.
- Modest clothing is required for the church visits. Shorts, short skirts, and dresses are not allowed in churches. Women must wear a scarf (can be found at the entrance to the church).