Discover Armenia in 1 day and learn about its history, people, culture, and modern life. See medieval UNESCO sites, and Soviet monuments, and enjoy a homemade lunch with a local family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Big Bicycle Monument in Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Visa requirements to Armenia depend on the country of citizenship, not on the country of residence. Please check the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia to see if a visa is required in your case.
- Visa on arrival is not possible for group tours and is in general not recommended as the least safe option. If you need a visa, please apply for the e-visa.
- A minimum of 3 people is required for this tour to operate. In the unlikely case that the minimum number is not met, you will be given an option to book an alternative date or cancel with a full refund