Explore Northern Armenia on a private day trip from Tbilisi. Visit the key sights such as UNESCO-protected Sanahin and Haghpat monasteries, and see the bizarre beauty of rocky mountains and abandoned Soviet-era towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be waiting for you next to the Big Bicycle monument on Rose Revolution square (1 minute walk from Rustaveli metro station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Even though in most cases Armenia doesn't require a visa or offers a visa on arrival, please consult the website of Armenian MFA or Embassy in your country to ensure that you are eligible for visa-free entry or for the visa on arrival.
- Please make sure that you have all the necessary documents with you to cross the border.