Explore the immense beauty of the upper snowfield of the Tasman Glacier. After flying in to 2,200 meters aboard a ski plane, you will be ready to explore ice formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Mount Cook Airport, Mount Cook Rd, Mount Cook 7999, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dependent on the season and snow cover, you may be walking in crampons or snowshoes, or a combination of both
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility