Discover the beautiful coastline of Taormina on this boat tour to the area's most breathtaking sights. Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters of Isola Bella bay and enjoy a drink and snack along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
What customers loved
"The things we enjoyed the most were the lovely couple who made us feel like family and swimming at Isola Bella."
"As soon as we got on the boat, they made us feel like family. It was beautiful."
"Visiting the caves & swimming in the ocean"
- Explore the natural beauty of Taormina on a 2-hour boat tour of the coastline
- Visit famous islands, caves and rock formations as you sail through the turquoise waters
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Isola Bella bay
- 2-hour boat tour
- Swimming or snorkeling stop at Isola Bella
- Drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Snorkelling equipment
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your boat crew at Tempio Olimpico, Via Calcide Eubea, in front of the restaurant "Da Angelina"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring a towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
- The tour is free for children up to the age of 3 years
- Please note that the boat can accommodate a maximum of 7 people
- If it is a windy day, the boat can rock quite heavily. Please bear this in mind if you suffer from sesickness
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible