Explore Tangier on a private sightseeing tour and enjoy views of the Mediterranean coast. Wander the labyrinthine streets of the Medina, see crumbling colonial architecture, and go to the legendary caves of Hercules.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- See the grottoes of Hercules Cave, where Hercules is said to have lived
- Explore the maze of streets of Tangier's Medina, lined with cafés and bazaars
- Stroll through the Kasbah, filled with mosaics, wood carvings, and stucco work
- Gaze across the Mediterranean to Spain
- Get breathtaking views at the Cap Spartel promontory, once known as the "Cape of the Vines"
- Shop at the Berber market of Sidi Bouabid
- Entrance to Hercules Caves
- Entrance to sights and museums (unless otherwise stated)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Pick-up time is flexible