Explore the Taj Mahal at its most picturesque hour, sunrise. Beat the heat and crowds and visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj and choose between a private and group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon or at the Delhi Airport. At Delhi Airport, your driver will meet you at Exit Gate No. 4, Terminal 3. The driver will be holding your name on a paging board.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the gate of the Trident Hotel, you will meet our Guide waiting for you. He will hold the "Delight Tours" name on the board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday
- If you select a pickup time of 6:30 AM or later, then the tour will become a day trip to the Taj Mahal, and instead of breakfast, you will get lunch at a 5 Star Hotel