Discover one of the top natural wonders in Asia at Taroko National Park, famed for its stunning marble gorge on a day trip from Taipei.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 - 13.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels or metro stations in downtown Taipei City. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. The exact pickup time will be provided by the local operator upon confirmation. Please note the pickup service cannot accommodate hotels in Neihu, Nangang, Shilin, Beitou, Wenshan District, and New Taipei City area.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English, and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.