An adventure along Lisbon City from the Tagus River perspective. Check the monument of Christ the King, get to know the great history of Belem Tower, the Discoveries Monument, and Commerce Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Gate 3 in front of Rui dos Pregos restaurant; Doca De Santo Amaro, Av. Brasília, the Dock under the big red bridgeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Safety must be assured due to weather conditions. Smooth wind or rain does not imply the cancelation of the tour