Travel through the beautiful landscapes of the upper Alentejo region over the course of 8-hours. Walk through the village of Marvão viewing the neighboring castle and shops. Stroll on the remains of the once thriving ancient Roman city of Ammaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and a hat
- Sunscreen is highly recommended at all times, but specially from March to October
- Please provide the name of at least the main traveler
- Child (3-years-old or above) seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or any other special needs at time of booking
- Please note that all prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for as the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or on a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- A maximum of 7 people per booking