Enjoy whale watching in the Saguenay St.Lawrence Marine Park aboard a Zodiac boat. Departing from Tadoussac Marina or Baie-Ste-Catherine Pier, you can encounter these magnificent marine mammals in their natural habitat on a 2 or 2.5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from Quebec City or Charlevoix, it is recommended to choose the Baie-Ste-Catherine departure option
- Boats depart on time, so please arrive at the meeting point early
- Children must be a minimum of 6 years old
- Zodiac excursions are not advisable, even prohibited for certain persons such as young children (under the age of 6), pregnant women, and people suffering from articulation, back, or autonomy problems
- Please wear closed shoes (not sandals), long pants, and a long-sleeved sweater
- It is suggested to bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain
- Zodiacs are not suitable for persons in wheelchairs