Visit the ancient theater, the legendary Ear of Dionysius, and learn of the most important ancient Greek colonies on a shared group or private tour of Neapolis Archaeological Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Main entrance gate of the Neapolis Archaeological Park (Via Romagnoli/Viale Augusto), near the small fountain, behind the San Nicolò ai Cordari medieval church. Your guide will have a "Hermes Sicily" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In rare cases of very small shared group tours, the guide may speak in two languages