Experience a slice of Australia in one memorable day. Meet kangaroos and koalas, visit beaches and rainforests, and see sandstone escarpments, a waterfall, and eucalyptus-clad valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We depart from out front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt St, Sydney at 7.30am. Please be ready 10 minutes prior. The departure point is a 2 minute walk from Circular Quay light rail stop, train station, bus stops and ferry wharves and a 5 to 20 minute walk from most central Sydney hotels. Look out for a white minibus with WildlifeWaterfallsWine.com.au written along the side. Don't panic if we are not there before the meeting time. Parking is limited so we normally arrive right on time!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age for this experience is 12 years
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Photo ID as proof of legal drinking age may be requested for the service of alcohol at lunch and at the wine tasting.
- Wear shoes and clothing suitable for easy hiking
- Hat, sunscreen and water bottle are recommended
- Add a swimsuit and towel for a dip at the beach if it's hot
- Bring a warm jacket for the Highlands
- Customers should be able to walk 1 kilometer (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps