A 90 min Segway adventure experience around the heritage-listed former naval armaments depot at Sydney Olympic Park. Cruise up, down and around on paths, gravel/rocky roads, grassed areas, check out the old bunkers and historic buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
DRIVING; From Holker Street turn into Jamieson Street. Head all the way to the end of Jamieson Street (cul-de-sac) where you'll drive past the Blaxland Parklands (on your right). Park in the car-park (FREE 3 hour parking). Walk to the end of the cul-de-sac and through the Armoury gates past the toilets on your right. We are located in a red brick building (number 145) where you will see the Segway Tours Australia (blue sign). RIVERCAT: Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf is situated about 15-20 minutes walk from the Armory. To plan your trip, visit http://www.transportnsw.infoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age 10, Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent
- Minimum weight 38kgs, Maximum weight 115kgs
- All guests are required to sign an waiver and indemnity form
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs