Visit some of the world's best beaches and admire Aboriginal rock art and native wildlife on this exciting full-day tour to Sydney's Northern Beaches and the pristine Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- City, Manly, Kings Cross, Haymarket or Glebe accommodation (or other prearranged pick-up point), or at the Port Facility
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departure times are between 9:00 and 9:30
- Duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours
- Tour ends at Manly Wharf, where guests can catch the Manly Ferry to Circular Quay in Sydney's Central Business District