Explore Sydney's magnificent harbor on an unforgettable kayaking adventure. Paddle to the heart of the harbor, take photos in your kayak framed by Sydney Harbour Bridge, and discover Goat Island by landing in a secret cove with your special access permit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sydney University Boat Shed, 123 Ferry Road, Glebe NSW 2037. Just wait at the end of Ferry Road to meet your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Tour participants should have a reasonable to high level of fitness and not be afraid of water
- Please don't be late as there may be others waiting
- Tours begin at 9.30 AM and finish around 1PM