Get bird's eye views of Sydney Harbour on a 20-minute helicopter flight and soar over iconic attractions, such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Manly Cove. Courtesy return transfer from Sydney CBD hotels included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A free pick-up service by minibus is available from hotels located within the Sydney CBD area.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You can bring your camera or video camera to record the experience for a keepsake souvenir
- The tour operates on Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter which may incur additional costs
- Bookings for two, where the combined total is 200kg or more in total, must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier)
- All passengers will be weighed upon check-in
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to six passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of two passengers to depart
- If you have an infant (a passenger under three years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost