Enjoy a uniquely personal Ocean Adventure viewing the majestic Humpback Whale winter migration. This intimate experience enables you to be right alongside the action allowing unobstructed viewing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Aquarium, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, directly out the front of Sydney Aquarium. The boat will be situated at the Northern end of the wharf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants to go ahead, and it also weather dependent. If the conditions are going to be too rough & unfavourable the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted on the contact number you provided when you made your booking and offered a refund or to reschedule. We always try to give as much notice as possible.