See orca, minke and humpback whales during their winter migration on an open water cruise through the entrance of Sydney Harbour and out into the Pacific Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Check in at the ticket office located at Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf No.2, Sydney. Ensure you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This cruise operates subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers. As this is an open water cruise, the names of all passengers and emergency contact details are a legal requirement
- Cruises are subject to cancellation due to weather and other operational requirements
- Please note that as an open water cruise, you will experience sea motion. It is recommended you eat lightly before and during the cruise. Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise. Please dress according to the weather. It will often feel colder at sea. Smoking is not permitted on board the boat
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- As these are wild animals in their natural environment, please note that every trip is different and whale sightings cannot be guaranteed