Reconnect with the natural world on an eco-tourism certified snorkeling tour in Manly. Go for a nature walk to see the headlands and Northern Beaches, and then snorkel off Shelly Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the exit of Shelly Beach, Manly car park near the cliff looking at the water. Don't go to 1 Bower Street as it won't show the exact meeting spot. Please go to Ecotreasures Manly Snorkel Tour webpage as the meeting map is listed on the Ecotreasures site. Call if you need assistance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim at least 50 meters freestyle unassisted, and to float and tread water to take part
- Easy introduction lessons are available for beginners
- This tour is suitable for beginners and experienced snorkelers