Enjoy the absolute best that Sydney has to offer. Cruise the beautiful Sydney Harbour, explore secluded national parks and beaches, and go on small exploitative walks at 2 different unique beach and bay areas around the harbour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Campbells Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay, situated behind the cruise ship terminal in a small cove in front of the Park Hyatt Hotel. Go to the floating pontoon at the bottom of the cobbled stoned cove.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour boat lands on the beach for most stops, so you may have to wade through the shallows in ankle deep water, depending on the tide. It's all good fun but you'll be going barefoot to disembark, so easily removable casual shoes, thongs or sandals are best
- Please note that the boat is an open tourer, and although there is shading it's important to bring sun protection and a warm top as even in the summer it can get a bit cold and windy on the water
- If you want to swim, please bring your swimming attire and note that towels are provided
- If there are very strong winds or heavy rain, the local operator reserves the right to cancel and refund due to inclement weather or technical issues