Enjoy fast-track entry and explore one of the largest and most diverse in-water fleets in the world. Board a modern submarine, a naval warship, a 19th-century tall ship or a full-scale replica of Captain Cook's 18th-century ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, AUOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Visitors to the museum can park all day for $15 at Harbourside Car Park, located at 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Please remember to get your parking ticket stamped at the museum reception
- Last boarding time for the submarine and tall ships is at 4:10 PM