Take a day tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp Museum near Gdansk. Built in 1939, it was the last concentration camp to be freed in 1945 by the Soviet Army. Join this private tour to tour the grounds and learn more about the history of the camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Polish, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby with a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking