Take a trip into rural Sweden as the sun sets and see moose, wild boar, and roe deer just 20 minutes from Stockholm city center. You’ll enjoy a short hike in the forest as well as a traditional Swedish midsummer meal on this unique 4-hour excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Kungsbrostrand 21, at the ICEguide/ Stockholm Adventure shop. Tours depart between 3:30 PM and 8:30 PM, depending on the time of sunset. Please arrive 15 minutes before tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- CHECK IN time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Arriving at departure time or afterwards will likely result in you missing your tour
- Please note: this is a van-based activity
- The tour will take place if there is at least two participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund