Escape the city and discover a pristine wilderness just outside of Stockholm. Hike in the beautiful forest and learn about Swedish plants, wildlife, culture, and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Ystadsvägen 18. The meeting point is near metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. When you step off the metro take a left, then exit the metro station. When you arrive at Malmövägen, take a right and follow the sharp 90° turn going left then continue walking for about 5 minutes. On the way, you will pass a café called Bonne Femme. The house on the corner of Ystadsvägen is where you'll meet your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- Please send us the answers to the following questions
- Any medical/mental conditions or allergies we should be aware of before the trip?
- Any special diet? Any allergies?
- Name and email address of each participant.
- A phone number +code country where we can reach you while in Sweden.