Explore the city of Stockholm with a paddleboard on your very own self-guided tour. Take in some of Stockholm's highlights from a new perspective on this unique trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the dock on Klara sjö just before Barnhusbron (the closest street address is Pipersgatan 45, from that address you should walk down to the water and to your left).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This activity takes place in all weathers unless the guide/instructor deems it unsafe.
- Maximum weight: 110 kilograms
- There are no toilets at our kayak dock, the meeting point for your activity, but you are welcome to come to our main location (Kungsbro Strand 21) during our office hours to use the toilet.