Explore the stunning surroundings of Stockholm's Gamla Stan and solve the mystery of the Royal Palace on a self-guided mystery tour. Follow clues from your envelope and uncover the trail of a crime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Before starting the activity, you’ll need to pick up your envelope containing the mystery at Trafik Nostalgiska Förlaget (TNF), Österlånggatan 20, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden, during opening hours. Trafik Nostalgiska Förlaget (TNF) opening hours: Monday to Friday from 11:00 PM to 6:00 PM Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sundays from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM The game can be played at any time after collection and begins at the starting point indicated on the envelope.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour is self-guided and will take place outside.
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection.
- One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 - 4 people.
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual envelopes. The first group to finish wins!
- The average duration to complete the mystery tour are 2 hours; it all depends on how quickly you solve the individual riddles.