Experience early life in Stockholm on this exciting walking tour of the historic Old Town. Listen to colorful stories and legends as you pass historic landmarks and regal palaces. Choose a private tour to have your own guide and go at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish
- Private group available
- Enjoy a fun and educational tour of the Old Town
- See Riddarholmskyrkan, the statue of Stockholm’s founder and fantastic palaces from the 1600s
- Walk over cobbled streets and along narrow alleys
- Listen to stories and legends about the city and some of the people who have lived here
- Be surprised by the town's narrowest alley
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing.