Explore the Gamla Stan neighborhood of Stockholm with a self-guided interactive mystery tour. Collect your envelope with everything you need to start your hunt and set out on the trail of clues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up your mystery at Trafik Nostalgiska Förlaget (TNF), Österlånggatan 20, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden, a shop located between the castle & Järntorget Opening hours: Monday-Friday 12-17 Saturday 11-16 Sunday - closedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour is self-guided and will take place outside.
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 1 - 4 people
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual starter packs. The first group to finish wins!
- The average duration of 2 hours depends individually on how quickly you solve the mystery.