Stockholm is known for its many food markets and on this food and walking tour you’ll visit some of the city’s markets and also see some Stockholm’s most famous and interesting sites. Enjoy samples of traditional Swedish food along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the tastes of Stockholm as you visit historic and charming areas
- Experience the real Sweden through its food traditions
- Visit a selection of Stockholm’s older and newer markets
- All tastings (enough for a full meal)
- Extra drinks (can be purchased at some of the tasting locations)
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Östermalms Saluhal, Östermalms torg (the main entrance at the corner of the square and Humlegårdsgaten)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are advised. Tours run rain or shine!
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs, as the route includes areas with many cobblestones.
- Be sure to advise of vegetarian and other dietary preferences/restrictions when booking so that appropriate tastings can be arranged. Once the tour is underway it is not possible to change the menu.