Cover the A-Z’s of Stockholm and the Swedes. See the Concert Hall, where Nobel Prizes are handed out, explore Stureplan, a go-to for shopping and food, and walk through the Kungsträdgården park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour starts outside the entrance of Kulturhuset. The guide will be at the meeting point approximately 10 minutes before departure. Keep an eye out for a guide dressed in a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the "ourway" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing