Tour the greener parts of Stockholm on board a canal boat and cruise for 50 minutes along the Djurgården Canal, departing from Strömkajen in the center of the city. See historic sights from the water while listening to an informative audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, Chinese, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Cruise along the Djurgården Canal
- See historic sights and beautiful landscapes
- Listen to an informative commentary via the audio guide, available in 11 languages
- Headsets for audio guide
- Canal tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from: Strömkajen, Stockholm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On board, you will find W.C.s and a cafeteria, as well as crayons and paper for the kids.
- Dogs/cats are not permitted onboard sightseeing boats or coaches.