Explore the pristine beauty of thousands of islands in the Stockholm Archipelago on this full-day sailing tour. Hop aboard a comfortable yacht to discover untouched wilderness, and make this a truly relaxing day on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore thousands of islands in the Stockholm Archipelago with Stockholm Adventures experienced captain.
- Certified English speaking captain
- Life jacket and rain gear (Life jackets for children available on request)
- Lunch and snacks
- Own transfer to Vaxholm port
- Children under 12 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours start from the small town of Vaxholm at 09:30 from the ferry waiting room. The boat will have a Stockholm Adventures flag. To get there you travel on your own by ferry from the Strömkajen ferry terminal across the water from the Royal Palace, in front of The Grand Hotel (metro station Kungsträdgården). The ride takes 55 minutes and costs SEK 75, children and pensioners SEK 50. It is also possible to take bus 670 from Danderyds sjukhus to the end station in the port of Vaxholm. You can reach the bus terminal by the red line, direction Mörby Centrum. The bus leaves twice every hour, weekdays more often. See www.sl.se. The captain will meet you at the landing of the ferry, also close to the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring warm/extra clothes, sun hat, sunglasses, sun screen, swimsuit, and shoes with rubber sole. Prepare for any kind of weather, but high winds are not typical.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight: 150kg