Explore Stockholm on a 3-hour guided bike tour, cycling down some of Stockholm’s 450 miles (760 km) of bike lanes. See monuments such as the City Hall, the home of Alfred Nobel, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Rent a Bike, located at Strandvägen Kajplats 18, 114 56 Stockholm, Sweden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- We will be biking primarily on flat surfaces and up and down a few hills. Part of this tour takes place in areas where you will have to bike on cobblestones. All tours include an optional helmet. We recommend bringing a bottle of water with you on tour.