Discover the heart of the Stockholm Archipelago by kayak. Paddle from island to island, try fishing, swimming and sunbathing on warm rocks as well as some wilderness cooking. At the end of the day, find your own island to make your home for the night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor. If arriving by bus, get off at the stop called Engarn.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and have a reasonable level of fitness.
- The weight limit is 110 kgs per person.