On this 3-hour walking tour of Dublin's city center, discover the main sites, become immersed in its history, and experience the life, songs and stories of Ireland’s capital city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby 5-10 minutes before the tour start time. Your hotel must be within the city center proper.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- 10:00 AM is the best time to start this tour
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes
- It is advisable to have an umbrella and/or a rain jacket
- Children (16 years old and younger) can join for free, accompanied by adults
- This tour is suitable for people with mobility issues