Enjoy the magic of the White Nights until the impressive Neva Bridge opening with a guided walk in the historic center of St. Petersburg, culinary tastings and a cruise at night on the picturesque canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kazan Cathedral entrance/exit Kazanskaya ploshchad', 2, St. PetersburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- If a cruise does not take place for reasons beyond the control of the guide, e. g. due to ad weather conditions or failure of other involved service providers, an adequate replacement or refund of 500 RBL for the cruise will be made by the guide according to the wishes of the guest.
- Total walking distance is about 4 km