Marvel at the 18th-century fountains of Peterhof Palace in St. Petersburg, and see a balletic display of cascades, joke fountains and ornate gardens. Wander the splendid parks, and admire vast expanses of green foliage, landscaped areas and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from hotels up to 5km from the city center. For those staying more than 5km from the city center, please negotiate with supplier a meeting point right after making booking.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers.
- The transportation by car is private; however, you will share the speedboat ride (if option selected) with other passengers.
- The fountains only operate from May until the end of September.
- This tour is not available on the last Tuesday of every month.
- The option "Only Lower & Upper Parks Tour by Car - No Palace" does not include a visit inside the palace.
- The order of visits and exact entrance times may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, closures, and traffic situations. Peterhof Grand Palace also reserves the right to change an entrance time at very short notice. The local partner will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Skip-the-line tickets will be used upon availability and can't be promised.
- Upper Park in Peterhof is temporarily under reconstruction and it is not possible to visit it.