The famous collection at the renowned Hermitage Museum, opulent Russian palaces, magnificent fortresses, and the splendor of St. Petersburg will be yours to discover over 2 days on this special tour with no visa required for cruise and ferry passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 8:45 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Admire the stunning collection of masterpieces at the Hermitage Museum, with pre-booked admission and experienced guide
- Tour magical St. Petersburg, seeing all the highlights of Russia's Second City
- View the lavish gold and amber walls of the Amber Room at the Catherine Palace
- Watch the Fountain Ceremony at the Peterhof Palace, before exploring the park and gardens
- See precious Easter Eggs, created by Carl Faberge for the Romanov family during your Faberge Museum visit
- Relax and enjoy a full 2-days' program of tours and activities, with all non-visa arrangements taken care of
- Enjoy lunches with your tour group, and convenient transportation to and from your ship
- Visit the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in St. Petersburg, St. Isaac's, along with the Cathedral of Our Savior of Spilled Blood
- Pre-booked museum admission fees
- Air-conditioned transport throughout
- Non-visa arrangements
- Port fees
- Bottled water
- River or canal tour
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the arrivals area of the cruise and ferry port. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The deadline for submitting information to the border control authorities is 72 hours before the ship arrival to Saint Petersburg.
- Please note that the tour of Catherine Palace may be substituted with a tour of Peterhof Palace if Catherine Palace is fully booked.
- Please provide contact details (a working phone number or email) in case the tour operator needs to contact you.
- Shore tours are run on a "join-in" basis with guaranteed departures for certain cruise ships.
- Groups are limited to 10 pax.
- Evening programs and individual arrangements are available upon request.
- Customers need to provide their full passport details to the tour operator to have their visa-free documents organized. Please be aware that the GetYourGuide tour confirmation is not your visa-free document. It will be forwarded to you separately.