Take the chance to hear the fascinating history of Jewish life in St. Petersburg on a tour visiting the most important historic places as well as a modern Jewish community center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup included
- From the the lobby of your hotel or at your accommodation in St Petersburg.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is a private tour by vehicle
- The Grand Choral Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and during religious holidays